Re: [IP] Well, who knows if I'll get a pump....

In a message dated 12/2/04 4:52:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

>You need to get to a neurologist, and document your neuropathy, with
>conduction studies. (They're a bit annoying, but not that bad).

Is this the same kind of doc who deals with headaches??  I had been to an ear
nose and throat doc thinking my headaches were sinus related, but he thinks
 they're migraines as a CT scan of my sinuses showed them to be clear. I wonder
if they're all caused by my problems with insulin doses and uses as they
started in August - combined with recovering from nighttime lows -- they are
definitely worse on the mornings my BGis above 200.

Maybe I could kill two birds with one stone? LOL

I went many years without insurance, blissfully unaware of any medical issues
other than bronchitis that was treated at the local walk-in clinic.  Now in a
year I'm making up for it.

Stacey