[IP] RE: Well, who knows if I'll get a pump....

I thought so - I just had one recently and my pancreas is not producing
any insulin (not a surprise since I only have about 20% of my pancreas
in the first place!).

>>> email @ redacted 12/3/2004 8:41:14 AM >>>
Actually, a C-peptide test will not answer whether someone has type 1
or
type 2, it is only a measure of their level of endogenous insulin
production.  It is true that most type 1s have little if any
endogenous
ins