[IP] you guys rock

thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions of doctors and invitations to move
in with  you (heh heh...yeah i  know you didn't mean it literally).  I think
i will just pack up my lap top and get rid of my apartment, and come spend a
week with each of you...check out your so-called awesome doctors, and do an
 in-depth comparative study. Wonder if someone would fund that kind of national
survey....where ARE the good diabetic doctors

but really...thanks everyone for your support...yes, in case you were
 wondering, I DID get the prescriptions...no WAY was I walking out of there
without
 them...NO I won't divulge her name, but if you really wanted you could probably
find her - there aren't that many pump docs here...NOT THAT SHE QUALIFIED AS A
PUMP ENDO

I met an osteopath at the JDRF walk (which you can still make contributions
to by visiting my web site at  JDRF - Welcome to Sara Falconer's Fundraising
Page!
and I will try and get in to see him before the end of the year.  I am having
carpal tunnel and trigger thumb release surgery next week, and I actually
like my hand doctor (the first one told me I had an attitude and I told him he
had no bed side manner)

love you all!!
Sara Smarty Pants