-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert Nodge
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 16:47

That is ridiculous, why doesnt the physians at lifesigns just transfer
your test results over to you internists? THis way no duplicate testing is
required. And how can he just refuse you like that after teling him that
you do not wish to pay a double fee for them? With my PCP, he gets all the
tests done to me if he requests them from me. I just then have my endo or
whoever fax my PCP a copy of my test results and thats it.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]