[IP] Re: lock feature

The Animas IR1200 has the ability also to lock the pump buttons so as not  to
accidentally do something.  I keep mine locked when I am sleeping or  when I
am babysitting my 20 month old little boy I take care of.  He plays  with his
mom's cell phone and pager so I just lock my buttons.  He touches  the pump
and says "Mecin (His word for medicine).  He also gets my  glucometer out and
 says "Boo boo". (I am teaching him to say test for that one!) He also calls my
sites boo boo.

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY