Re: [IP] re: Sturdy Phone or Pump case for Animas IR1200?

Bruce -

You wore a garter?

Bruce <email @ redacted> wrote:
The Fall pledge drive will end when the MINNESOTA Parents of Pumper
challenge has been matched. Do your part and make a tax deductible
donation today. It's value will be doubled by MINNESOTA and you
get a tax dedcution to boot. Your contribution is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

I tried a pouch from this site that fit around my leg
and it worked great...I would put it around my thigh
and run the pump down my pants...I liked the
discretness of it but they may have some options that
you like.

http://www.pump-pouch.com/