Re: [IP] Cozmo Support

I have to agree with Brian here - it is a personal thing and you will find
you love or hate one length.  I love 43 in sets, I have had to use the 23 in
before and they really are a pain ;-)
I am convinced that most men like the longer set and most girls like the
shorter set.  Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am sexest but mostly I think men use
their belt to hold there pumps and girls are more creative about were they
but there pump :-)
I know that for me, when I drop my pants having first forgotten to take my
pump off the belt I LIKE have the 43 in tubing

Robert B and his 2 cents worth.