[IP] Very sobering thoughts! Pumping a lethal amount of insulin in a hypo state!

I used to have nightmares like that when my husband first went on the pump.
If he died of an insulin overdose, I would have administered the bolus!  I
would have killed my own husband!!!

My  doctor who knows I'm nuts anyway sent me for counselling and put me on
trazadone after I described that scenario. He's a type 1 diabetic and on a
pump.  He hasn't offed himself yet! And he doesn't test as much as I do.

One of the signs of depression is irrational fears!  Look my husband has a
lot of health problems.  The $6,000 pump is giving him a much improved
quality of life.  So let's stop having these sobering thoughts, shall we?

I've always been a number freak and I've always thought my kids were one
second from death, even though they are both perfectly healthy and fairly
cautious so I guess I'm over-protective.  With  that combination my
husband's blood sugar levels can not go too wrong, can they?

Maybe, your son will meet up with someone who is over-protective and he
won't be doing himself in like this!  The pumper does have to avoid going
that low by watching his exercise, drinking and eating vigilantly, I think!

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.