Re:[IP] Sturdy Phone or Pump case for Animas IR1200?

 Lauren likes to rollar skate and i was concerned about the same thing. I was
able to purchase a thingy that goes into her case. It's like a cushion. We got
it from www.pumpwearinc.com and she took a couple of falls with this thing in
her case and no cracks. Don't know how bicycling is but i suspect it is hitting
as hard as a bike. Caryn

mom to lauren.  My baby needs a cure

Hello Everyone,

My 7 year old fell off his bike yesterday and his pump screen hit the ground
pretty hard I guess because we could no longer read the screen. Of course we
are
getting a replacement this a.m. but we'll definitely be getting a different
case
from the leather one they gave us. Does anyone have an Animas IR1200 and use
different case? Thanks a bunch! :-)