Re: [IP] needing an endo's permission, was horror stories

I have a great idea - When you are diagnosed with diabetes, you should get
all sorts of education and then they should certify you as a Certified
Diabetes Person - CDP - and then LET YOU manage your diabetes, write your
own scripts, order your own labs and CHANGE your OWN basal rates. After all
who knows more about diabetes then US !

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!.

 Many are learning the ins & outs.