Re: [IP] Cozmo Support

> I have one question (as of now) though.  What length of tubing  do most
> adults use?

Not sure about "most adults", but I know many people have some great
reasons for using their preferred length.  Personally I've only used the
23" on a few sample infusion sets, and I didn't like it much.  I'm tall,
and couldn't even set the pump on the bed while I was getting dressed.
When you start pumping, get some samples and before long your preferred
length will become apparent.

I like the 43".  It lets me build up some extra speed before the doorknob
catches it and rips my set out.  ;-)

Cheers,

Brian