[IP] Cozmo Support

Hi all,

Several days ago I posted a note about the my area rep for Cozmo not
 contacting my doctor. To make a long story short, I contacted Cozmo "one last
 time". It seems as though my doctor's front desk staff wouldn't let the rep
talk
to the doctor.  I finally had to call the  front desk and demand that they let
the rep talk to the doctor!

Anyway, after this, I talked to the area rep and hopefully I'll be  pumping
before the end of the year!!!!!

I have one question (as of now) though.  What length of tubing  do most
adults use?

Thanks for all the good information!

Carol Shaw