Re: [IP] Well, who knows if I'll get a pump....- feet

> Maybe what you should do is just wait until you have no feeling in your
> feet, and then go to your doctor's office and stamp them as hard as you
can
> until you get attention. You'll certainly get noticed, and you'll be in no
> danger of hurting your feet.

I would think she would be in a LOT of danger of hurting her feet. We know
that people who cannot feel pain are in great danger of injuries that go
unnoticed. Besides, with my neuropathy I felt a lot of pain.

My thought is she should ask the pump companies for literature and videos,
then make a choice, contact the pump company and let the insurance
department handle the persuasions. They want to sell a pump and can convince
a doctor and/or pump company of the necessities. They are trained to do
this. HTH

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

It hurts to be on the cutting edge.