Re:[IP] Sturdy Phone or Pump case for Animas IR1200?

 Hi,
    Stewart (12) got his second IR 1200 in October.  When we registered it
they offered a free cover.  The cover fits over the pump when it is inside the
belt clip thingy.  Stewart would never use the clip or the leather case
before.  Now he keeps it with the cover on -- it seems a lot more protected.
Maybe this will work for you.

Chris

Hello Everyone,

 My 7 year old fell off his bike yesterday and his pump screen hit the ground
pretty hard I guess because we could no longer read the screen. Of course we
are
getting a replacement this a.m. but we'll definitely be getting a different
case
from the leather one they gave us. Does anyone have an Animas IR1200 and use
different case? Thanks a bunch!  :-)