Re: [IP] Well, who knows if I'll get a pump....

Stacey,

I am sorry if I should know this - are you a type 1 or type 2?  Do you
know how to carb count and adjust your insulin accordingly?  If so, I
would think you would have a case for the pump.  Also, what is the
purpose of c-peptide?

>>> email @ redacted 12/2/2004 4:04:51 PM >>>
Went to my endo appointment yesterday, and ended up just seeing the
NP/CDE as
the endo had an emergency or something.  The NP took a very thorough
history,
but isn't sure I have a strong case for a pump (what, that 292 fasting
BG is
normal??).