[IP] Finger sticks!

Yeah!  I agree with you!  I  think that that is why the mini-med literature
and pumping insulin wanted people to guesstimate where their blood glucose'd
be after 2 hours and 3.5 hours.  They couldn't ask people to do 2 tests
after each meal and now, they can with alternate sites meters.

The sticks are still pretty pricey if you have to pay for them out of
pocket, though.