Re: [IP] RE: Tomatoes

 Aren't fried green tomatoes wonderful? I just love them especially when they're
still nice and warm, fresh out of the skillet. Have no idea what the carb count
is though, hopefully not much cause I could eat my weight in them.
 What part of San Diego? I lived there for what seemed like centuries and it
very, very, very rarely ever got down that low. I do remember it snowed in
1973/74, never made it to the ground though, melted at about 4/5' above.
Oh btw, gas is 2.19 a gallon here in Reno!
Tina

RoseLea <email @ redacted> wrote:
At 01:49 AM 12/2/2004, Earl and Kay Guy wrote:
>Yes, gas costs a fortune here in San Diego, but I still have tomatoes on
>my vines. Unfortunately, the chances of them ripening are very slim since
>we are having an unusual cold wave. Right now, at 10:49 p.m., it's 31
>degrees outside. BRRR
>Kay

You ever try fried green tomatoes? My mother-in-law (originally from
Tennessee) used to make them all the time.

RoseLea