[IP] Sturdy Phone or Pump case for Animas IR1200?

Hello Everyone,

 My 7 year old fell off his bike yesterday and his pump screen hit the ground
pretty hard I guess because we could no longer read the screen. Of course we are
getting a replacement this a.m. but we'll definitely be getting a different case
from the leather one they gave us. Does anyone have an Animas IR1200 and use a
different case? Perhaps a particular phone case or generic pump case that is
sturdy and that fits the IR1200? My husband says Home Depot sells phone cases
now as well and I wonder if anyone has bought one that fits this pump. I think
in the future we'll be turning the pump screen towards his body rather than
facing the outside...

Thanks a bunch!  :-)