Re: [IP] RE: Tomatoes

At 02:06 AM 12/2/2004, Jef wrote:

>SoCal is a little different. We get an unusually long growing season. I
>just got fresh organic tomatoes from my CSA last week...
>
>I wonder how many other pumpers are in San Diego...
>
>-Jef

When you're in the northern climes, your growing season is only a few
months.  In order to have fresh vegetables, you need to purchase items out
of your season, however they may be still in season somewhere else like San
Diego.  ;o)  I think that unprocessed vegetables are better in the diet
than are processed vegetables (canned or frozen).  But, that's my personal
opinion, we try to eat as many unprocessed vegetables as we can.

RoseLea