[IP] Trying the pump

Good morning to all,

I am meeting with the Animas rep today to see the pump
and maybe try it out. This is only my second post,
although I have been reading all of your comments
everyday and it has really really helped in my
decision.   Right now I am taking 27u of Lantus and
Humalog, but I only took 2 units today. I was
diagnosed with type 1 01/03 after the birth of my son,
who is now almost 4. I live in CA and would like to
know if there is anyone out there living in CA to.

I want to thank John Williams and good luck to you.

Michele L.