RE: [IP] Giving unneeded bolus when low!

I just lowered my max bolus setting on my MM to 6.5 from 7.0. The 7.0 was
left over from MDI days when I had to take into account the missing basal.

I have, in fact, given myself an unintended bolus while trying to get info
out of the bolus calculator. I got 0.2 U before I remembered how to stop
the delivery (suspend).

I have started a bolus unintentionally by going forward to the "BG
Reminder" screen and hitting escape -- actually meaning to go back and
revise the bolus.

I do not use the "Easy Bolus" feature. Seems mildly suicidal to me. It's
off and staying off. I now hit B, ACT, hold UP (to adjust carbs), ACT, ACT
ACT, ACT, ACT to bolus.

I consider getting a 0.2 U unintended bolus to be a significant event. I'm
sure my sister would laugh at me -- her insulin sensitivity is exactly 10%
of mine! (No, she doesn't pump).

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]