RE: [IP] Giving unneeded bolus when low!

At 10:31 PM -0600 12/1/04, Doug Boss wrote:

>Judith after you give yourself 25,000 shots or so drawing up and giving
>yourself in inappropriate bolus by syringe is just as easy ....
>
>I have given myself so many shots that when I am feeling fine I often don't
>remember if I gave myself the shot yet or not....  That will be one of the
>advantages of the pump for me - No more self doubt
>Doug

Mostly I had the problem "did I actually put insulin into that
syringe or did I just bolus with air?"   :>p

One of the reasons I chose Animas is because of the confirming button
push requirement.  I know that others with "Carpal Thumb" syndrome
preferred the "takes less button pushes to bolus", but I liked the
safety of an extra push or two.     :>)       YBPMV

George