[IP] Re: price of tomatoes

>>>I absolutely REFUSE to buy any tomatoes at $3.49 a pound here..and I
usually
get those little cherry tomatoes to put in my salad but no way at those
prices!!!>>>

Kathy,

Ditch those cherry tomatoes and try the grape tomatoes. I could eat those
like chocolates. Delicious!! But, they are higher priced right now, but in
about 2 mos. a new crop elsewhere not damaged by weather will appear and be
available at lower prices.

I know tomatoes are not good for kidney patients, but as long as my monthly
labs are good, I'll continue what I am doing. ;-)

Jan (46 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

Vacation postcard: The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful