RE: [IP] Giving unneeded bolus when low!

However, the reality is
that anyone wearing a pump is just a few button pushes away from  a lethal
amount of insulin.  Very sobering thought.

Judith after you give yourself 25,000 shots or so drawing up and giving
yourself in inappropriate bolus by syringe is just as easy ....

I have given myself so many shots that when I am feeling fine I often don't
remember if I gave myself the shot yet or not....  That will be one of the
advantages of the pump for me - No more self doubt

Doug