Re: [IP] Coverage

At 05:54 PM 12/1/2004, john williams wrote:
>I'm considering changing health plans during this open season.  Can anyone
>tell me whether Blue Cross/Blue Shield endorses using an insulin pump?  If so,
>any special kind?
>Thanks

Depends on your policy and where you are.  My Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
plan in Michigan let me have whatever pump I wanted.  My policy pays it
100% (for pump and all my supplies).  I'm on my second pump now and they
haven't bat an eye yet.

You need to talk to your HR person and get more info on YOUR Blue
Cross/Blue Shield plan.

RoseLea