[IP] Giving unneeded bolus when low!

A little over a year ago, my son (17 at the time; dx'd at age 8 weeks) had an
unconscious low when he gave himself a 14u bolus of NovoLog, immediately after
drinking a can of Coke to treat a low.  Very scary that it was so easy to do
in his confused state.  I am hoping he will use the bolus calculator and
insulin on board features of the Cozmo he is due to get Friday, and will thus
be less likely to do something similar in the future.  However, the reality is
that anyone wearing a pump is just a few button pushes away from  a lethal
amount of insulin.  Very sobering thought.