[IP] RE: Endos and other odd fools

I have just had the biggest laugh of my life.  Checked out the list of "good
Endos" and what did I find.  Mine...the Godzilla of all Endo's was there big
as life with a paragraph about what a wonderful person it is.  The statement
was that he didn't care much about the particulars of the pump (actually he
doesn't know how one works and couldn't care less) but is really into
patient care.
I can't find one good word to say about him but the person posting evidently
loved him.  Unfortunately the person who posted does not have a valid addy.
I tried.
Well it is all now in MiniMeds hands and my capable PCP.  I will keep my
appointment tomorrow with the most arrogant and ignoble Endo on earth and no
doubt only one of us will be standing when I leave.