[IP] New pump denied!

Maybe, you can do what my husband does for his infusion sets, reservoirs,
and lancets.  He orders the stuff into his drugstore and then, doesn't pick
it up until the chain offers 20X bonus points or a free take-out chicken
dinner, or it's senior's discount day.

You can be pro-active and do all the legwork and then, if the pump fails,
you've done your homework and can get a new one!

I can see the tomatoes heading my way! <smile>

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen
Technology.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.