[IP] stomach biopsy

I went for a stomach biopsy yesterday and was
questioned about medication (I said insulin) and any
devises on my body (I said insulin pump).  The nurse
asked-"why." I said, "Well I have diabetes, is there
any other reason a person would be on insulin and have
an insulin pump?" She said "no."  Luckily, I was awake
through the procedure-cause I'm not sure I would have
wanted her making any critical decisions for me.
Meha