Re: [IP] More Endo horror stories

At 8:50 PM -0500 12/1/04, Robert Boyd wrote:

>I have only ever met one good - and he was great - endo, all the rest are
>idiots !  And my new one is no exception.

There is more than just ONE!!!   Matter of fact, there are over 400
Pump Docs listed here:

               http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi

so if your Doc is not quite "working for you" but instead is working
against you, look for someone that is intelligent and realizes that
you are the biggest part of the equation!   And if you DO have a good
Endo, make sure that they are listed on this page so that others will
share in your good fortune.

George