[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #566

I live in Central NY and had BC/BS when I first began pumping. They approved
everything very easily and did not push any particular pump. I'm not sure if
all of their policies are the same but I would think that it would be a
company way of doing things and that the different policies would just pay
different amounts depending on deductible, copay,etc.
    Good Luck. You will be happy with your decision.
                                    Kelly