[IP] Giving unneeded bolus when low!

We have all heard of people doing very strange and dangerous things during
confusion caused by low blood glucose.   I was wondering if during the
confusion of a low blood glucose episode anyone has given themselves a bolus?
The thought occurred to me after experiencing a low myself along with some
major confusion.  It seems that with my pump (Disetronic H-TRON) it is almost
too easy to give a bolus.

Tom C.