[IP] good and bad news

hey all. As some of you know, my son Kevin is the diabetic in the family. This
week, my daughter was dx with Celiac. We had Kevin tested as well, and he is
negative! Thank goodness since he is the big gluten eater in the family!
Valerie is 18 and in her sophomore year in college. She's been so sick for so
long - that we are just grateful to know what is going on. She is taking off a
semester to feel better and re-learn how to eat! We never knew how common
celiac is! The docs would have never found it if I didn't push them into
testing her! We need to educate our communities about all these auto-immune
diseases!

Robin
Mom to Kevin, 16, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99 and celiac free!