Re: [IP] Coverage

At 2:54 PM -0800 12/1/04, john williams wrote:
>I'm considering changing health plans during this open season.  Can anyone
>tell me whether Blue Cross/Blue Shield endorses using an insulin pump?  If so,
>any special kind?

The kind that works!!!   Which leaves things pretty much open to your
preference.   Actually, my latest pump choice, an Animas IR1000, was
covered by Aetna.  But I made sure to have a good DME coverage with
BCBS-TX and they have been VERY good about paying Animas for my
supplies.

George
(as in pumping, YMMV, the same with insurance, YCMV)   {the C is for coverage}