[IP] Re: set change problem

 Yes, I have the same exact problem sometimes! Like you, it doesn't happen every
time, but pretty often. I always leave the old set in for a couple of hours so
that there's no leakage, so that's not the cause. I just have always assumed
that it has to do with slow absorption at a particular site because of tissue
damage, the cannula hitting muscle, or something, but I really have no idea. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Pam

<Does anyone else have a problem with new sites apparently taking some
time to kick in and start actually delivering insulin to the blood
stream?>