Re: [IP] Doctor Death and Nurse Ratchet LIVE!

 Yeah Sylvia, I know what you mean, I was dx by a really good sweetheart of a GP
military Dr in Beeville Tx and had a wonderful Endo/Internal Med Dr at the
military hospital in Corpus Christi. Too bad when we got back to San Diego and
Balboa Hospital, I never was able to see the same Dr twice and boy did they all
have different ideas as to what was going on and how to handle it...needless to
say, that was really confusing and annoying! Good, bad or indifferent, that when
and why I started taking care of myself and virtually becoming my own Dr instead
of having to rely on others. Now I'm the boss and they're just along for the
ride! So buckle up and hang on!

 email @ redacted wrote:Just dreamin....but then we are fortunate to have a GREAT
endo....only his
country needs him in Iraq where he can do no good to his peds patients so we
are
without for the next six months.....well his partner will be sort of
available.....yeah right....!!!!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua