[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #564

In a message dated 12/1/2004 10:47:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

2.   Any recommendations on a pump for a new user?  I
have excellent  insurance so cost is not an issue.  I'm
looking for a pump that is  reliable with good support
and as many features as possible.  My  profession is in
computers so I know how to program a VCR if that
helps.

I'm sure some other questions will come up in the
future but those  are what I've come up with at this
point.

Thanx  all,

All the pumps have good features, you need to research them all and see
 them, handle them, in order to pick the right one for you. It is a very
personal
thing.  You are lucky to have good insurance so that you can have  the one
 you choose for yourself. Check Diabetesmall.com for a side by side comparison
of all the pumps, so you can see which ones have what  features. Good luck.

Alida