[IP] Endo's who are also major fools

I have never seen an endo in 31 years with type 1 and almost 5 years
pumping. My family practice doc writes all my prescriptions including to
get my pump and supplies from mini med. The endos I have encountered
(with my dad's care and socially) have had a very limited understanding
of pumping. "My gal (ie nurse) takes care of pump mechanics, I wouldn't
know what to do with one. " and "why would you need a pump? It's just an
expensive syringe." I figure I can talk to ignorant people for free why
should I pay for it? Lynn