[IP] set change problem - delay

Sue wrote:
"Does anyone else have a problem with new sites apparently taking some
time to kick in and start actually delivering insulin to the blood
stream?"

I seem to get the same thing about every 3rd set change.  There is no logic to
it at all - some sets "work" instantly and others seem to have about a 4 to 5
hour delay and then work "perfectly"  for the next two days - they just seem
to have a really SLOW START in absorption.   I always leave the old set in for
4 hours, etc.  No obvious correlation with location of set on my body, timing
of meals, etc.  Very frustrating!
Trish