[IP] Re: Doctor Death and Nurse Ratchet LIVE!

Ugh those billboards....I think they make a point but if I have one more
person (relatives included!) ask me why I hadn't outgrown it because I'm a
kid anymore (physically....) a couple of them expressed sympathy for my son
(who is 15 months and non-D) as apparently they read them as MY 'BETES is
HURTING MY KID....And all of them were recalling the many billboards along
1A and Rt  1 here near Boston...
Cripes...
I'm not even going to get into the mountainous poo of the health care
industry....
Eeeek....
good point SSP!
Bekka