Re: [IP] ski trip tips

> Sounds like your potential problems are cold and possibly low air
> pressure.

I wouldn't worry too much about air pressure either for 2 reasons.
1) cabin pressure in an airliner can be ~ 8,000 feet. Pumpers fly all the
time.

2) Lily snowboards with me in the Sierra's, the base where we ski is over
7,000 and the summit is almost 10,000 -- no problems encountered.

> I wouldn't worry too much about cold affecting pump,
> strips and meter as long as they're inside your clothing--
<snip>

Michael