From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of David A Frey
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 11:06 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] What type of pump to get

Hello everyone:  I am new to the IP site and "very new" to pump
life..meaning I just made my decision last week to go on the pump and
actually won't start until next month (Jan '04) Anyhow, I'm now
struggling with the decision of what pump I should purchase.  I've been
"researching" the various vendors (visiting web sites) but I'm curious
to hear comments (favorable or unfavorable) from other members.  Or is
there an area on the IP site which reveals the good, bad and ugly?

Dave Frey

---