[IP] RE: MRIs etc

>[IP] MRIs etc
>Do NOT wear a pump during an MRI, CT scan or other x-ray procedure.

I always seem to hear about stuff too late.....

I've had about a dozen CT scans this year and no one ever told me to remove
my pump.  They just had me tuck it behind my leg during the scans.  (Scans
was of my torso, from mid-chest to just below my waist.)    There was a
nurse in the room with me during the scan who is diabetic and also wore a

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com