Re: [IP] Re: Chicken-pox

At 05:56 PM 12/8/2003, you wrote:
>   It hurts around your middle, it seems to make your entire body ache and
>you feel like death for awhile and then you start getting better. Although
>since I've had it, I've been on antibiotics several times and can't seem to
>get better!

Antibiotics won't do a thing for Shingles your doctor must have you on it
to prevent secondary infections.  the only medications that would even do
anything is a anti-viral usually acyclovir.

also you can get shingles at any time or any age.  usually happens at times
of stress or decreased immunity.

Just an FYI

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438