Re: [IP] Handheld device - xmas gift help please!

Well, I use this thing for every thing: Addresses, appointments and
photos, a Memo pad, Notebook, my games, diabetes things etc...

Because of my lousy eyesight I went for the Zire 71. Most folks can get
away with the basic Zire. But don't just limit this to diabetes stuff,
as we are far more than that and these little things can do so much
more for us.

Remember those big huge Day runners? The size of BOOKS? No more of that
bulk! PDA's rock!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com