RE: [IP] What type of pump to get

>I believe your family physician is perfectly capable of prescribing the pump
>for you.

100% disagree... i barely trust a physician, to prescribe an aspirin....
No way, would I ask someone who has never come close to waring a pump, may
not even be that familiar
with them, and maybe (just maybe), getting paid to recommend (yes... its
been know to occur) one brand.

my CDE recommended any all of them, but, i looked at the one he wore... as
it were, he changes every couple days...
talk to the reps, and talk to those who use them..... the folks on this
list, for example....
but a "family physician"... i might trust him, on what oil i should use in
my car, but thats about it....