Re: [IP] Handheld device - xmas gift help please!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!  Nice Guy!.... I would love to get a gift like that.

If your eyesight is quite good, the very basic Palm Ziri with a
monochromatic screen should work nicely. If you want colour, the Palm
Ziri 71 is brilliant and... it also has a small digital camera in it!
An eWallet so to speak..

I use the Ziri 71 and the Diabeies Pilot software. This has a food
database, along with a logbook and journal about meds and exercise etc.

For just food, check out www.calorieking.com and see their Palm eBook.
It has a lot of different foods, ethnic and others and their values! I
find this very easy to use for looking up the food values, but I have a
Disetronic pump and they don't have Palm based software to go in like
the Animas does.

-- PLAN FOR the HOLIDAYS! Great gifts here!
Have a look at my website! My Musical CDs, Hand-painted tees custom
made and then my family! Then, go check out the first group I ever

AOL-IM/iChat: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
<email @ redacted>