[IP] DESA Conference in Chicago - Fantastic

I don't know if any of you attended the DESA (Diabetes Sports and Exercise
Association) conference in Chicago this past weekend - it was QUITE
informative.  The general format of this annual conference is a two-day
affair with the mornings consisting of talks relating to incorporating
exercise into your diabetes control schedule.  Some are more technical than
others, but the whole concept taught me a ton on effects of various things
on my BG.  The afternoon consists of breakout sessions that talk about other
related issues in more detail (how to care for your foot, developments of
newer monitoring devices, etc).  Again, the whole premise is around
incorporating exercise into your diabetes regimen.........and the benefits
of exercise.  Anyway, I highly recommend attending the annual conference in
future years.  Go to www.diabetes-exercise.org to learn more.

Let me know if anyone has questions; it was quite informative.

MM508 since 2001- DM since 1997

Dont worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es