Re: [IP] What about Mammograms?

I have worn my pump through MANY dental x-rays over the past year, and a
couple of hand x-rays.  I'm always wearing a lead apron so the pump is
protected.  I also work in a vet's office and assist with taking x-rays,
again always wearing a lead apron.  I've never had a problem with my pump as
a result of doing this.  I think as long as it's under the lead apron, it's
safe - I would not wear it outside of the apron.  As always though, you have
to do what's comfortable for you.

dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 clear Paradigm