Re: [IP] Janklow defense, Driving and Responsiblity

> > As a diabetic you
> > should check your sugar each time you get behind the wheel
Thats a great idea.... i thing i do that

>if you feel you are compromised, off, strange or the reading doesn't
>correlate with how you feel, DON'T drive.

thats a privilege, we all dont have.... if i cant trust my meter.... what
am to trust....
it sounds like you're saying "feelings over meter".... were that the
cause... id me a mess...
i trust my meter, infinitely more then my feelings...

This is in NO WAY to defend this guy.....
as many know, i test more times a day then........ well.... i test a lot....
However.... not everyone is all that up-to-date..
only 2 years ago, i was still shooting lente, and regular....
i was living (diabetcally) the exact way i was, in the early 80's
i knew not of lantus, of huma/nono log, NOR that i could have a small
tester with me...
i had a somewhat similar situation, though no one was injured.... the only
real difference......
I was REALLLLLLLLLLLL lucky....
Im not sayin' that was the case here, but, it IS something to consider....
what we all have, aint great, but, i think most of us
are real appreciative for the advances that have come along, in the past 2
to 20 years.
there are some, and they are Not Uneducated, that are just not aware of
these things....